Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wow, Thankful Thursday time again. Time waits for no one.
1. I am thankful that my 13 yo son and 11 yo daughter are healthy enough to fight with each other so loud that they wake me up. Feh.
2. I am thankful that I have had the patience so far not to punish their butts. That has more to do with the fact that they each have a friend here. Mish and Tiara slept over last night.
3. I am thankful that I was able to help my friends Bob and Ilene, and that I had the opportunity to be inspired by Bonnie.
4. I am thankful for old jewelry. I had a bunch from old boyfriends that I never wore. I was able to sell it back for the gold weight and get enough to reset a ring. :-)
5. Coffee. I haven't had my second cup yet. Dang kids.
The kids are off today and tomorrow for the NJ teacher's convention. So, I let them each have a friend sleep over.
Tomorrow, my cousin Karol and her boys are coming, and Kathy and my nephew J, too! Yay! The house will be filled to the brim and we will all get to catch up with each other! I really enjoy that.
Thank you all for your kindness and support. You are the best. I am wayyyy behind on visiting your journals, but I will catch up I hope over the weekend.