Friday, January 15, 2010
Thankful Thursday... yeah yeah yeah, it's Friday again...
I have round 3 of the 'Head Cold of Doom'. That was for you, Hammer. LOL
Apparently, the germs morphed when Hammer got it and he was able pass it back to me so by Tuesday I was a blubbering, nose blowing, sneezing coughing mess. Still same today...
I am hopeful that tomorrow will be better. Please. Really. Let it be better. I try to be good. Really really good.
1. Coffee. 'Nuff said.
2. Puffs. Yeah. My nose is that red.
4. Vaseline. It soothes the above nose.
5. Chapstick. Lips chapped too.
6. My new pj's from Land's End. Best Christmas present ever when you are repeatedly sick and wearing them nonstop. All day. And, night. Yeah, it's been like that.
7. My dad. He bought me my favorite donut yesterday from Dunkin' Donuts. He is the best. Truly. :-)
8. My dad again. On another errand after dinner he bought me my favorite potato chips. He rocks. And, he obviously feels sorry about the pathetic sneezing, nose blowing, hacking mess of a human I have been stuck as for the last 7 weeks on and off. Thanks, Daddy.
9. Books and computer. You have kept me sane.
10. Nyquil. Cherry. You give me 'sound' sleep for about 4 hours... ahhhh
Okay... so that is the 'sick' themed thankfuls for this week!
I said this on Facebook... whatever I did in my last life must have been awful because I am paying for it now! :-/
I have one serious thankful...
11. Fuzzy's ultrasound was negative for appendicitis and gall stones and all we seem to be dealing with is a little nervous stomach. Which sucks, but it is better than anything requiring surgery.