25 Random Things - Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I prefer to do this kind of thing here on my blog!
2. I really love to write.
3. Even though I love NYC and have been there many many times, I have only ridden the subway a few times, maybe 3, and only with my Hubby!
4. I have never camped out in a tent, and probably never will.
5. My favorite perfumes are Shalimar and Chanel No. 5.
6. I rarely wear perfume due to Fuzzy's allergies/asthma but I do wear a daily coconut body spray from Bath and Body Works. The kids call it 'the mommy smell'. lol
7. I miss being able to work for the instant gratification of performing a job well and getting that recognition, but know that I can't do it anymore, at least not outside the house.
8. I love teddy bears.
9. I enjoy reading Boy's Life, the Scouting magazine, each month when it arrives.
10. I have an Amazon Kindle and it is AWESOME!!!
11. I am a daddy's girl (which is why I have a Kindle, lol)
12. I consider my mom one of my best friends!
13. I loved being pregnant, and if I hadn't ended up with RA/Lupus etc, I would have looked into being a surrogate to help infertile couples.
14. I enjoy playing video games, listening to music and having fun with my kids!
15. My pets are like little people to me!
16. I love action movies and movie adaptations of comics. I have a 'guys' taste when it comes to movies. lol
17. I love history and like movies that retell historical moments or are historical fiction. Same thing with books.
18. I am a bit of a science geek too.
19. I will turn on Nickelodeon or Boomerang to watch a favorite cartoon occasionally when home alone!
20. My dad has three tattoos from his time in the Navy, two are cartoon characters and one is the date he crossed the equator for the first time, a big deal for a sailor.
21. I don't have any tattoos, but if I did I would get 'Carpe Diem', on the side of my ankle, or inside my wrist.
22. I sometimes use daily wear contact lenses.
23. The kids and I all have blue eyes, each with a different shade. Hubby has beautiful hazel green with yellow and light brown flecks.
24. Pumpkins favorite color is PURPLE. Fuzzy's is BLUE. Hammer's is SILVER.
25. I don't really have one favorite color anymore! Really!
Okie dokie... now I TAG... all of you! Everyone should try to do this! In fact, Bill, you should post yours on here too for all to see!