Which leads me to Thankful things and the first one on my list this eveningtide.
1. My Hubby. Tonight Hubby took Fuzzy and Pumpkin Muffin to the bowling alley to have fittings done for their new balls. Nephew D went along and they all threw a quick game after they were done at the pro shop. Hubby knew I had a sore day and stopped at 7-11 to get my favorite potato chips, but they were out. So, he drove to the 7-11 not on the way home, the one past our house and out of the way, to get them for me. Very sweet. It's the 'little things' that mean a lot.
2. All of you. J-land Refugees. My Blogging Buddies. Thanks for welcoming me back with open arms! I know I would get back here eventually but wasn't sure anyone would care! I am so happy you still do!
3. Coffee. In the face of all this rain, medication issues etc, it has been my 'mommy's little helper'! LOL
4. My parents. Their patience and the safety net they provided in our moments of panic and need were well timed and freely offered as always. They are the rocks with which we build our family foundation on and they are so appreciated by both myself and my Hubby. Beyond words...
5. Lock n Roll. A mindless game I play on my iphone that helps me fall asleep at night!
6. Your kinds words, prayers and good thoughts for Uncle K. I am really hopeful that good things start to flow his way and soon.
7. My nephew D. He is such a goofball and a sweetie and I really have fun during the week he stays with us each summer. I hope he never grows 'too cool' to come hang at Aunt Dawn's.
8. My two K's, BFF Kathy and Cousin Karol. My gal pal support. Thank you both for always being there.
9. Illness. Yes, you rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and brain thingy. You are a pain, you bring pain, yet you bring clarity. You force me to see what is really important at a very basic level EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Not everyone has that. I am blessed.
Just a couple of quick notes and shout outs...
Joann and all, snag away, my pics are from http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/
All the facebook peeps; I can't friend you, too much kid stuff on there. But I promise to be more 'here' again! At least once a week! If not more.
ps... About the Kindle. I still buy my fave authors books that I collect or books we all share, but there are a lot I would buy and then give away or pass on to others and this saves me some money. Plus it is soooooo easy on my hands and wrists and with the RA that is awesome!