Anyhow, another week has zipped by and it is time to count my blessings!
1. Coffee. As the long time readers know... the higher this is on the list - the more I needed it this week! 'Nuff said.
2. Hammer. My wonderfully, sweet, caring, sixteen year old son. Yep, you don't hear that much about 16 year olds - that is why I am so very blessed. Thank you, dear, for all your help this week.
3. Understanding. My family is so understanding of my stupidity/brain farts. Yesterday, I forgot that my dad couldn't pick up the kids, so I was supposed to do it. They called, I was in the shower, and I was ready to rush out and get them but they insisted on walking since it was a beautiful day. Pumpkin, Fuzzy and Pumpkin's friend, Tiara, all walked home together. The kids laughed and gave me a hug. No biggie they said.
4. Hubby. Oh sure, he makes me nuts, never picks up his clothes, remembers anything or does anything the first time I ask him. BUT, he loves me unconditionally, makes me laugh, often spoils me, is my best friend, and still chases me around like when we were single and I was oh, some seventy pounds lighter. I have friends that complain they don't 'get' enough - I have to beat him off with a stick... lol It's all good. ;-)
5. Books. They relax me, educate me, and entertain me.
6. My email Loopies. Being able to write one sentence about my day and knowing they will 'get' all the underlying 'disease' stuff that goes with it is a gift of epic proportions in my daily life.
7. Music. Almost all the songs in my ipod thing on the journal trigger some 80's memories of fun! They can't bring back my youth, but they do help me capture a little of that carefree and healthy spirit that I once had within!
Today, being Thursday, is also bowling day! The kids should arrive home any minute!