I haven't done a meme in a while... so how about 2 for 1?
Name the seven places you go most frequently each week and list the distance from your door.
Duane Reade Drugstore - 3/10 of a mile
Bus Stop to pick up Hubby from NYC - 1/2 a mile
School to drop off/pick up kids - 6/10 of a mile
Bank - 8/10 of a mile
Dunkin Donuts - 1/2 a mile
Town Market - 8/10 of a mile
Bookstore - Barnes & Noble 3 miles/Borders 2 miles
Yep, I live LARGE! NOT! lol Even though I live in the most populated area per square mile in the U.S., our little small town is great, and maintains that small town atmosphere!
Come on and play along!
Here is Meme #2 - Some Quirky Questions!
1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?
Well, in light of my recent blood work results - I say banana.
But, no Paul, just eating bananas and sitting in the sun isn't enough right now (to answer your question in comments on the last entry).
2. What is something that makes you sad?
Hmmm... this hard for me because many things can make me sad. To pick one, I would say I get very sad to see how often when you turn on the news there is violence being perpetrated against children. It rips my heart out.
3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?
Wow, I guess call the police! lol
4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?
Okay... um, 'otherwise'? I am thinking that 'alive' or 'dead' are the only two options, right? Anyone? Okay... moving on...
I would most like to have dinner with George Washington. So many questions to ask...
5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera)
I do not do that when driving. When the car is moving, all focus in on operating it safely and watching out for the others that you cannot control.
After seeing the results of a great many car accidents during my years at the plastic/reconstructive surgeons office - you take the results of force on the human body pretty damn seriously.
6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?
7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?
I do not work outside of the home now, but everyone who knows me will be chuckling. I am the epitome of 'the early person'. Always. lol Especially when I worked!
8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?
Hmmm... Hubby always says that there is a 200lb limit on 'cute' and he tops in at 6'3" and 300lbs... lol I think he is 'cute' when he checks and double checks the lids of Snapple bottles repeatedly! LOL
Okie dokie... I am done for now. I hope to see these pop up in a few of your blogs!
It is a GORGEOUS fall day here! I hope it is the same with you!
Tonight we are having Taylor Ham and Cheese (fried) on rolls for dinner! It is football day, and the Giants just beat the 49ers (Yay) and the Jets are on playing the Raiders. Tied 3-3 right now, but GO FAVRE!