So, the time has come for me to reflect on the many blessings in my life!
1. Coffee. Hey, some weeks it isn't on the list at all, or near the top. This week - well, it has earned its place. Not a lot of good sleep happening.
2. Friends. So many to thank in so many ways... you know who you are... online, in person, via the phone, via the email. You all rock. Thanks for your support this week.
3. Kids. At least they are healthy and normal enough to bicker with each other! LOL They are wonderful kids, and I have been blessed with the honor of being their mom. I am thankful for that, always.
4. Hubby. You make me laugh, you make me nuts, but you always make me happy that you are there at the end of the day, good or bad. Thank you.
5. My parents. I am so blessed that they share my life on a daily basis. They have helped make what seemed impossible to cope with manageable, and help me keep my sanity on a daily basis.
6. Libby. My sweet puppy. We just had a nice talk which ended in me giving her a some belly rubs. :-)
7. The weather. Yesterday, before dinner, Uncle K, Hubby, Fuzzy and Pumpkin all played some basketball. I sat in the shade and watched. It was a lot of fun. Lots of laughs, trash talk and silliness. Pumpkin claims she was born with a disability that prevents her from doing a lay-up. I told her lack of skill is NOT a disability... hard work can cure it. LOL
8. Orientation. Yesterday, Fuzzy had his high school orientation. He went reluctantly but came out with a great attitude and a new found excitement for the new year that begins on Wednesday! Yay!
Can I ask everyone to pray that there will not be a health insurance glitch this week? Heaven knows most insurance companies would be glad to dodge covering me with the Rheumatoid Arthritis, lupus, and brain tumor. Ack. We do need some kind of insurance reform... don't have the answer as to what... but something... thank you.
I hope that this entry finds you all with a joy in your hearts and a song on your lips!