The summer, frankly, went too quick for me this year. It didn't feel like summer at all until August, and then *poof* over - in the blink of an eye! I actually love the time with the kids with no schedule and just relaxing.
1. Fuzzy. That although he was much like the kitty in the picture above, and was full of nerves, Fuzzy is now happy with high school and seems to be enjoying the new experience and the teachers and the work. Yay!
2. Pumpkin. As always, just a bundle of happy at the thought of starting a new year and after starting it - she still is a bundle of happy! Yay!
3. Friends. Thanks for the prayers and support this week!
4. Hubby. No one pisses me off quite like you. No one loves me better, either. Feh. It's all good, hon. lol
5. Farkle. Thank you for taking my mind off worrying about Fuzzy during his first day at high school. I like being in first place out of my friend's scores too.
6. Books. How I love you all!!!! Thanks also to you for helping me keep my stress levels under control this week!
I am VERY VERY behind on blog reading!!! I am sooooo sorry! I will catch up soon!
I am happy to report that in spite of the increased stress this week, I stuck to my diet and stayed under my calorie goal each and every day! Yay!